Reservations Manager - GoBallooning
Our family owned company is looking for a new, Reservations Manager to join the team.
Working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 9am - 4pm (Start and Finish times can be negotiated), you will be responsible for handling all phone/ email reservations, enquiries and general correspondence. Additional administrative tasks will be included in the role over time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Tourist/Hotel/Hospitality reservations
- Experience in hospitality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests
- Excellent time management skills(Should you wish for additional hours mid-week, we may be able to offer these)
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
·Handle elevated customer queries
·Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner
·Working closely with other departments to ensure a seamless operations process
·Be eager to try new things and acquire new skills
·Have communications skills both written & verbal
·Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
·A positive personality and sense of humour
If you feel that you are suited and would like to join in a great opportunity, please apply.